With Konzertkarte 25, you get a 25 percent discount on concerts of the Munich Philharmonic, and Konzertkarte 50 gives you a 50 percent discount. The concert discount cards are available for €25 (Konzertkarte 25) and €100 (Konzertkarte 50). The Konzertkarte is valid for 12 months and is not automatically renewed.
Konzertkarte discount cards are available from München Ticket in Glashalle/Gasteig, by telephone under +49 (0)89 548181400 and in the Munich Philharmonic’s webshop. When ordering by phone or in the webshop, you will receive your Konzertkarte by post.
You can use your Konzertkarte to buy discounted tickets at all München Ticket counters and ticket offices affiliated to München Ticket.
When buying a Konzertkarte 25 or 50, you must give an e-mail address. You will then receive a newsletter with current offers and information about the concerts. The e-mail addresses are used only for sending the newsletter; no data is passed on to third parties.
The following conditions apply to the purchase and use of Konzertkarte 25 and 50:
1. AVAILABILITY The Konzertkarte 25 and 50 discount cards are available directly from München Ticket in Glashalle/Gasteig at a price of €25 and €100 respectively. Alternatively, you can order your Konzertkarte from KlassikLine by calling +49 (0)89 548181400 or in the Munich Philharmonic’s webshop. Reservation fees apply for orders placed by phone or via our webshop. If you receive your Konzertkarte by post, postage charges apply.
2. SCOPE OF VALIDITY Holders of the Konzertkarte 25 or 50 receive a 25 or 50 percent discount respectively on all subscription and special concerts organised exclusively by the Munich Philharmonic for a period of twelve months from the date of validity. Not eligible are concerts under the umbrella of the »MPHIL 360°« festival, »MPhil vor Ort« and all »Spielfeld Klassik« events, such as concerts for young people, schools and universities or »Ristorante Allegro«. With each Konzertkarte, one ticket per concert can be purchased. The discount applies to the net single ticket price but not to any applicable administrative and advance booking fees or postage. A combination with other types of discount is not possible. Reduced tickets can be purchased from München Ticket, ticket offices affiliated to München Ticket and at the box office on the day of the concert subject to availability. The Konzertkarte 25 or 50 alone does not entitle the holder to use Munich public transport free of charge.
3. TRANSFERABILITY The Konzertkarte is issued by München Ticket to an individual and is not transferable. Discounted tickets are only valid in conjunction with the respective Konzertkarte and a photo ID document. Both must be shown at the entrance. Purchased tickets cannot be exchanged or returned. Resale is only permitted at the price printed on the ticket. Visitors who cannot show a Konzertkarte or an official photo ID at the entrance must pay the difference to the normal price at the box office.
4. CHANGES AND REFUND The management of the Munich Philharmonic reserves the right to make changes to the programme, dates and line-up and shall not be liable for the return or exchange of the Konzertkarte. Concerts that are not attended cannot be refunded and do not entitle the holder to attend other concerts instead. In case of cancelled concert, you will receive a refund of the ticket price. Due to technical or artistic requirements for certain programmes, we are unable to guarantee you a specific seat in the respective price category.
5. REPLACEMENT KONZERTKARTE In the event of loss or theft of a Konzertkarte, a replacement can be issued by München Ticket for the remaining period of validity for a processing fee of € 4.
6. DURATION AND EXTENSION OF VALIDITY The Konzertkarte is valid as of the date of issue and ends twelve months thereafter. After this period, a new Konzertkarte can be purchased.
7. TERMINATION A cancellation of the Konzertkarte is not necessary. Early termination and pro rata reimbursement are not possible.
8. CHANGE OF ADDRESS Please inform München Ticket of any changes of address immediately.
9. CHANGE OF CONDITIONS The management of the Munich Philharmonic reserves the right to change the conditions and prices for the Konzertkarte for each coming concert season.